Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Child Photography: This little beauty is Mine!! Miss Emma has graduated from Kindergarten. Emma is my last baby, and I just can't believe next year all my kids will be in Full time school. It's such a bitter sweet time. I never imagined it would have gone by so fast. I have treasured being able to stay home with my kids all day.. I'm thankful I got to watch them go through all their mile stones.. With my oldest son going in to 9th grade (HighSchool), and my middle going in to 4th, I just can't help but tear up.. Diaper changes are over, middle of the night rocking's are few if any at all, no mid-night feeding's, no lullaby's, they all seem to be slipping away.. They're growing up. My new normal is so different.. It's a good normal though. I feel like I blinked too fast, and forgot to treasure it MORE. Yet, I'm so thankful for our journey together. My children are my World and my happiest place to be. I'm so thankful to be a Mom, and very grateful for this little Sweetheart! These images sum up Emma so perfectly.. She's so full of sass and spunk! She keeps us rolling with laughter! She's my little mini me! I LOVE her!
















No comments:

Post a Comment